Endangered Species - Birds
Find Out Why?
The White-Headed Woodpecker has been given a Threatened status.
- In the pelican family, The Brown Pelican is listed as Endangered.
- The migratory bird, The Piping Plover
, is an Endangered species of the Great Lakes area.
- An unusual owl, The Burrowing Owl in British Columbia, has been assigned the status of Endangered .
- Sometimes, Coyotes help Endangered birds, such as The
- More interested in raising someone else's children, The
Kirtland's Warbler has become an Endangered bird.
- A Special Concern status has been assigned to The Franklin's Gull.
- A different classification, "Insufficiently Known," has been assigned to
The Humboldt Penguin .
- The mighty
California Condor is now listed as Endangered .
- The Threatened Trumpter Swan is not only the largest swan in the world, but it is the largest waterfowl in North America.