Student-Faculty Research Day provides students and faculty
with the opportunity to present their research.
This year's conference is dedicated to the work of Richard Hamming on the Centenary of his birth.
"Richard Wesley Hamming was an American mathematician whose work had many implications for computer science and telecommunications.
His contributions include the Hamming code (which makes use of a Hamming matrix), the Hamming window, Hamming numbers,
sphere-packing (or Hamming bound) and the Hamming distance." (Wikipedia)
Conference Chair: Dr. Charles Tappert, Professor Computer Science
- 8:45-9:00 Arrival/Light Breakfast, Room 204, Pace Graduate Center
- 9:00-9:10 Welcome by Dr. Amar Gupta, Dean, Seidenberg School of CSIS
- 9:10-9:30 Research Day Statistics & Richard Hamming, Dr. Charles Tappert
- 9:30-10:30 Paper Session 1
- 10:30-10:45 Short Break
- 10:45-12:30 Paper Session 2
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch
- 1:30-2:45 Paper Session 3
- 2:45-3:00 Short Break
- 3:00-4:30 Paper Session 4
- 4:30 Closing Remarks, Dr. Lixin Tao, Director, CSIS Doctoral Programs
Program Chair: Dr. Meikang Qiu, Associate Professor Computer Science
Arrangements Chair: Ms. Chris Longo, send questions to Ms. Chris Longo
Conference Website: http://csis.pace.edu/~ctappert/srd2015/