Constance A. Knapp, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Systems, Department of Information Systems
Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Selected Research Papers and Presentations
- Knapp, C. and Shin, N. "Performance Impacts of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Selection and Implementation." Presented at the Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) in Boston, Ma, August 2001. Published in the proceedings.
- Shin, N. and Knapp, C. "The Organizational and Economic Impacts of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems." Presented at the Global Information Technology Management World Conference in Dallas, Texas, June 2001. Published in the proceedings.
- Knapp, C. and Dumas, M.B. "Organizational Factors Contributing to the Successful Use of ICASE Tools: A Grounded Theory Study." Published in the School of Computer Science and Information Systems’ Technical Report Series, December 1999.
- "A Desk Checking Approach to Understanding COBOL Execution", with Professor Gerald Wohl, School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Technical Report Series, Number 126, April, 1998
- A Grounded Theory Study of Successful Organizational Integrated CASE Technology Implementation, AIS Americans Conference on Information Systems, 1996
- Using Grounded Theory to Interpret Interviews , with Dr. Linda Jo Calloway AIS Americas Conference on Information Systems, 1995
Date of last revision: January 22, 2009