- Instructor: Prof.
- Time: Saturday 1:20 pm - 04:20 pm Summer 2016
- Place: MILLR M38
- Textbook: Handouts will be distributed.
- Course Goal:
Topics of current interests to students. Cutting edge issues and
emerging information technology areas are explored. Students register
for two or three topics per semester. A major goal for these courses
is to understand the technological life cycle of emerging information
technologies, their issues, and potential impact. Visiting experts in
computing and IT discuss their current research and development
- Project: for description,
|Meeting 1 |
|Intro & Decision
Trees & Association Rules
|Meeting 2 |
Clustering: K-means & Hierarchical clustering
|Meeting 3 |
|Meeting 4 |
- Project (50%): Presentation and Report required.
- Homework (30%): There will be three weekly homeworks
previous lecture materials and reading assignments.
- Attendance and participation (20%):