Faculty Development Workshops
- "Secure Web Development Teaching Modules," Li-Chiou Chen, Workshop, the 16th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Lima, Peru, August 12-15, 2010.
- "Hands-on Teaching Modules for Secure Web Application Development," Li-Chiou Chen & Lixin Tao, the 42nd ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education March 9-12, 2011, Dallas, Texas, USA. (Abstract) (Exercises) (Slides)
- Seidenberg Institute for Computing Innovation, May 18-19, 2011, White Plains, New York. (Lab Book)
- "Hands-on Teaching Modules for Secure Web Application Development," Li-Chiou Chen and Lixin Tao, the 14th Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education, Fairborm, Ohio, June 13 - 15, 2011. (Lab Book)
Publications & Presentations
- "On E-Commerce Security and Trust," Lixin Tao, Invited Talk, Research Seminar at School of Management, Shanghai University, China, Dec. 18, 2009.
- "Improving Web Security Education with Virtual Labs and Shared Course Modules," Lixin Tao and Li-Chiou Chen, the Michael L. Gargano 7th Annual Research Day, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Pace University, May 7th, 2010.
- "How Secure is Your Web Activities - Using Virtualization Technology to Create Diversity in Teaching," Li-Chiou Chen and Lixin Tao, Faculty Institute Annual Conference, Pace University, May 17-18, 2010.
- "A Tool for Teaching Web Application Security," Li-Chiou Chen, Lixin Tao, XiangDong Li and Chienting Lin, the Proceedings of the 14th Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education, Baltimore, Maryland, June 7 - 9, 2010. (paper) (slides)
- "Virtual Open-Source Labs for Web Security Education," Lixin Tao, Li-Chiou Chen and Chienting Lin. World Congress on Engineering & Computer Science (International Conference on Education and Information Technology 2010), October 20-22, 2010, San Francisco, pp280-285 (awarded Certificate with Merit) (paper)
- "Improving Web Security Education with Virtual Labs and Shared Course Modules," Lixin Tao, Li-Chiou Chen and Chienting Lin, the Proceedings of the 40th Annual Frontiers in Education (FIE) Conference, Arlington, Virginia, October 27-30, 2010 (paper)
- 4. “SWEET: Secure Web Development Teaching Modules,” Li-Chiou Chen, Poster Session, CCLI-TUES Conference, January 26-28, 2011, Washington, DC (Poster)