public class InfiniteBeepers
- extends Beeper
A class of objects representing infinitely many beepers on a corner. If you click on a
beeper in the world, it will tell you how many beepers are on that corner.
- 1.0 (Karel-Alice) February 2010
- Joseph Bergin
Create infinitely many beepers on a corner
How many beeers are on the corner that this one occupies
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
equals, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public InfiniteBeepers(int street,
- Create infinitely many beepers on a corner
street - the street on which to place the beepers
avenue - the avenue on which to place the beepers.
public int howMany()
- Description copied from class:
- How many beeers are on the corner that this one occupies
howMany in class
- the number of beepers on the same corner as this object.